Almost One Year...

I'm aware that I haven't posted in quite some time. Life has been coming at me so fast, and at times I don't know how to handle it.

Over the past few months I have finally gotten everything in order. I am now a worth temple recommend holder, I should be receiving a call in the next little bit, as well as being ordained an elder. Who would have ever thought that I would make it this far? I know I didn't. I seriously thought I would fail in the first couple of months and have to keep starting over...luckily that wasn't the case. I am a lucky son of a gun.

There are several times when I know that my life is being watched, guarded, and shielded from the adversary. Blessing flow freely and I know that for sure now.

This post is relatively short, but I know that it is sufficient to say that I'm where I belong and where I feel the happiest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment