The Facebook Fast

I decided a few days ago that it would be best if I did a Facebook fast. It would keep me away from the computer and clear up plenty of time to really focus. So far it's worked. I'm currently on day four...and while that doesn't seem like long...it has felt like weeks.

I remember a fireside that stressed the importance of not living our social lives through electronics. I've been trying really hard to lay off the texting as well. If I really need to talk to someone I just call them, and vice versa. I haven't been talking to many people lately because of the blow of Nauvoo. I don't want to talk about it, I just simply need to move on. I'll be fine in a few days, just like after every audition I don't get.

I'm encouraging a few friends to join me in this fast. It has been really good so far. I'm shooting for 30 days, but who knows...I may go longer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment